Re: [ferret_users] need help to compute upwelling using wind vectors

Hello Subrahmanyam,
If nobody on the list responds with a script they already have, then perhaps you can write back with an outline of the computations you would like to make, and we can help you get started. Tell us what the variables are and what dimensions they have (their spatial and time dependence), and how they are used to compute upwelling.

Ansley

subbu mant wrote:

Hello,
i am doing my thesis work on air/sea interaction. for that i require to compute the upwelling over a grids. can any one tell how to compute the upwelling using the wind vectors.
thanks in advance
subrahmanyam