[ferret_users] Trouble Displaying Curvilinear Data

Hi All,

I am trying to display some curvilinear model data and I am getting some unexpected results. You can see the results of a shade/title="Surface Currents" u,lon,lat command in the attached gif file (st_johns_river.gif). The data should have been for a stretch of the Eastern coast of Florida ( http://www.csc.noaa.gov/csp/images/fl_region.gif ). Does anyone have a suggestion on what might be going wrong or how to diagnose this problem. If you would like to see the netCDF data, it is available via the following DODS URL or I could e-mail it to you offline.

http://205.156.4.56/cgi-bin/nph-dods/st_johns/efdcgrid01.nc.info

In advance, thanks for any help you might provide.

John

GIF image