Re: [ferret_users] bug or change in mp_plate_caree?

Thanks for the report Hartmut and the further information from Jaison. It sounds to me as if Jaison has found a good clue and it'll help us look into where this bug crept in.

Ansley

Jaison Kurian wrote:

Hi Hartmut,
Yes, it is true for the normal version of Ferret 5.81 also. The
"GO" file is exactly same as the previous releases ..so most probably this will
be a bug with Ferret5.81.

Again the situation is same for two more projections: mp_lambert_cyl &
mp_mercator. But all these 3 scripts works fine with Ferret 5.8.

Only for these 3 scripts, the "X_PAGE" used in the 3 argument shade command
is of the shape "X" and with other scripts like mp_mcbryde_fpp,mp_hammer...
the shape of X_PAGE is "XY" and it works just fine with Ferret5.81. Hence it
seems that 3 argument shade command in Ferret5.81 is not able to handle the
second argument "X_PAGE" of shape "X".

Regards

Jaison