[ferret_users] I still have problem with curv_to_rect

Hi everyone,

    I try to use the external function to interpolate
data from a curvilinear to rectilinear
latitude-longitude grid. I used the simple Ferret
script in Appendix A Sec11 (see attached).

    I create two plots one before using the external
function curv_to_rect (fig2.gif) and one after using
the function (fig1.gif) (see the attached).

     The problem is the center of maximum and minimum
in the figures 1, 2 are not the same. I'm feeling
something wrong happened.

    My data is netcdf and the variables on polar
stereographic (projection_params = "90.0 -32.0
0.933013"). and i = 51 ; j = 51

Another question, If I would like to draw my variable
on index x=0:51 and y=0:51 for the polar stereographic
projection and land map  .. Who I can do that?

Looking to your help!

All the best
Ashraf

''~``
                        ( o o )
+------------------.oooO--(_)--Oooo.------------------+
|                                                     |
|           Ashraf Saber Zakey                        |
|           Department of Chemistry                   |
|           Atmospheric Science group                 |
|           Universty of Gothenburg                   |
|           SE 412 96 Gothenbrg                       |
|           Sweden                                    |
|           e-mail:  zakey@chem.gu.se                 |
|                    ashraf_saber123@yahoo.com        |
|                    .oooO                            |
|                    (   )   Oooo.                    |
                             (_/

http://mail.yahoo.com

GIF image

GIF image