[ferret_users] open-ended levels with shakey

I really like the new open-ended levels in version 5.81 (ie. fill/lev=(-inf)(-5000,5000,1000)(inf) rose).  However, this feature doesn't seem to work with ppl shakey.  When I try to customize the key size and placement using ppl shakey along with the open-ended levels, my computer hangs up.  I assume this is a bug that I can't do anything about.  But if anyone can think of a work-around, let me know.

Thanks.
Carol
Carol Ladd

NOAA/PMEL