[ferret_users] Convert units of x and y axis from (KM) to (Degree)

Hello everyone,

    I would like to convert the units of X and Y axis
from (KM) to (Degree). The Data filed in NetCDF ...
How I can do that with Ferret?

Thanks

Ashraf

''~``
                        ( o o )
+------------------.oooO--(_)--Oooo.------------------+
|                                                     |
|           Ashraf Saber Zakey                        |
|           Department of Chemistry                   |
|           Atmospheric Science group                 |
|           Universty of Gothenburg                   |
|           SE 412 96 Gothenbrg                       |
|           Sweden                                    |
|           e-mail:  zakey@chem.gu.se                 |
|                    ashraf_saber123@yahoo.com        |
|                    .oooO                            |
|                    (   )   Oooo.                    |
                             (_/