Re: [ferret_users] dods data

Hi - There may be a fancier way to do this but what I would do is to
save the HTML file containing the list of files, for example, use a
browser to go to
http://dods.jpl.nasa.gov/dods-bin/nph-hdf/pub/ocean_wind/quikscat/L3/data/2005/

and save the html to a file. Then edit this with some editor that lets
you work with columns to split off just the file names. Then you have
the list in a file that you could put into a Ferret script or work with
in whatever way you want.

Ansley