[ferret_users] why .ps file curve line is not thick

Hello Ferret Users,

I ploted a line curve by command :-

!++++++++
set mode metafile

plot/vs/nolab/line/color=red/thick=3 V1,V2

cancel mode metafile

spawn Fprint -l cps -p portrait -R -o out.ps metafile.plt
!+++++++++

The out.ps file dosen't shows the thick line, its normal thin red line. I tried with line=14 command then also .ps file shows thin line.

And when I converted .ps file to .eps by the linux command -

!+++++
Fprint -o out.ps -p portrait -R metafile.plt
awk '{print ($1=="%\!PS-Adobe-1.0" ? "%\!PS-Adobe-2.0 EPSF-1.2" : $0)}' <out.ps >out.eps
!++++

then the red line converts in the dash line.

Kindly help, how to make or ovelay thick color curve and save as .ps as it is.

Thanks,

Regards,
Yogesh

Yogesh Tiwari,
Max-Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry,
Hans-Knoell Strasse 10,
D-07745 Jena,
Germany

Office : 0049 3641 576 376