Re: [ferret_users] plotting numerical values of all points on map

Thanks for the example.  I've been trying to use LABEL for this
purpose but have trouble extracting the lat/lon coordinates from the
data set as these are not explicit variables. Is there a way to do
this?  I also need these lat/lon values to plot gridlines.

With the following command, the numerical values are plotted at 1
degree interval instead of 1/12 degree. I've also tried specifying
X=103:105:0.083333, but this doesn't match the lat/lon values exactly
and are not plotted as well

REPEAT/X=103:105 (REPEAT/Y=2:4 (LET xyvalue=PT[L=1,K=1,X=`X`,Y=`Y`];
LABEL/OVERLAY `X`,`Y`,-1,0,0,0.06 "`xyvalue`"))

Anyway to get around this?

audrey