[ferret_users] how to replace missing value with any string in label command

Dear Sir

I found some FAQs on how to change missing value.
However, I would like to know how to change other strings
label with "bad" of missing value in "label" command.

When I try to "label" the values of sst with a missing
value of -1e34, the label command shows "bad" label on the
missing values. After I replace a missing value using
missing function, for example,
let sstnew=missing(sst,-99.9).
Of course the "label" comand can draw the "-99.9".

I would like to change, for example, "bad" with "land".
Could somebody tell me how?

Best Regards,

Takaya Namba

Save the earth