[ferret_users] Problem when making EPS.

Hello, Ferret users,

When we make an EPS file using Ferret 5.41 on PC, an error appears:

"greadgksm()  165 Content of item data record is invalid for the specified item type"

Because the data file is bigger than what can be transferred by email, only the journal file is attached.

We would be very grateful if you could give any help. Please contact me if any other message is needed.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Jian

Jian Ma

M. S. in Physical Oceanography
The First Institute of Oceanography
State Oceanic Administration
P. R. China

No. 6 Xian-Xia-Ling Road, Qingdao 266061
Tel: 86-532-88967401
Fax: 86-532-88967400