Re: [ferret_users] Announcing Ferret v5.81

Hi Ansley,
            Also there is problem with the Finstall script distributed
with :

     ftp://www.ferret.noaa.gov/pub/linux_static/fer_environment.tar.Z

Since this version doen't have any *.so files associated with the
external functions, the following lines in the Finstall script
should be removed:

      if (! -d $fer_dir/ext_func/libs) mkdir  $fer_dir/ext_func/libs
      if ($status != 0) goto exec_err
      mv *.so $fer_dir/ext_func/libs
      if ($status != 0) goto exec_err

Otherwise Finstall will fail at "mv *.so $fer_dir/ext_func/libs".

With Regards

Jaison