Re: how to get S-N, E-W in a plot

Hi -
You can add these PPL formatting commands

ppl xfor,(i3,''lone'')
ppl yfor,(i2,''lat'')

in the first one, it would be lonw if the longitudes
are longitudes West. The quoatation marks here are two
single-quote marks.  Here is a message that explains
the full syntax of this

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/fu_2003/msg00471.html

--- "Yogesh K. Tiwari" <ktiwari@bgc-jena.mpg.de>