Re: axis and cartesina_axis

Hello Xingren,

one solution could be useful if you have only one or several files to correct,
you could use ncdump and ncgen tools:

ncdump your_data.nc > your_data.txt

then edit, your_data.txt to change GRID_X_T attributes, and then

ncgen -b -o your_data_corrected.nc your_data.txt

If you have more than several files, I could only suggest to write fortran or
c code to rewrite files.

Hope this helps,
Goran

--
Goran Georgievski
ICBM, Physical Oceanography (Theory), University of Oldenburg