Re: Images creation from ferret

Hi all,
To complete this thread, and after many messages back and forth, we think this is due to a problem with the x-server software on the PC, or its settings. Aggeliki is able to install under unix, and will do that -

Ansley

Aggeliki Barberopoulou wrote:

Dear users

i hope this is not a boring question. I have pretty much followed
everything that would relate to creating a gif or even a ps file from
ferret. Nothing works. Basically a file is created but it does not contain
anything. i have tried ferret -gif and i have tried ferret -batch. What am
i doing wrong?

Thank you

Aggeliki Barberopoulou
University of Washington