Re: color bar data control

Hi Yogesh -

Color bar formatting is controlled by the PPL SHAKEY command.
(See the documentation for the complete syntax).

To make a colorbar with every 4th value labeled as you want:

shade/set/lev=(370,384,1)  ....
ppl shakey,,,,4
ppl shade

PPL SHAKEY can also control the colorbar position, label sizes, number of digits, etc.

Billy K