Re: shakey and color labels

Just a correction, that solution doesn't come from me, it comes from a Ferret User (many thanks!).

Emilie

Le 24 mai 2005, à 19:08, Ansley Manke a écrit :

Hi all,
Emilie and I looked at this more, and it looks like a bug that resets the pen used for key labels when the SHADE/SET or FILL/SET command is used. Emilie found a workaround: using /COLOR=7 on the plotting command forces the pen choice to remain at 7.

ppl pen, 0, 7
shade/color=7/set var
ppl xlab " new label"
ppl shade

Emilie Vanvyve wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to write in bold the labels of my shakey (from a plot made with the SHADE command). I'm already using "pen 0, 7" to get all the lines on the graphics in "bold". It works fine for all – legends, axis labelling, title... - but doesn't change anything to the labels of the shakey.
It doesn't seem that the PPLUS SHAKEY can do that. So what's the solution?

Thanks for any suggestion!

Emily V.

Emilie VANVYVE
Physicist, PhD student

Université catholique de Louvain (UCL)
Institut d'astronomie et de géophysique G. Lemaître (ASTR)
Chemin du Cyclotron, 2
1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Phone: +32-(0)10-473300 // Fax: +32-(0)10-474722
E-mail: vanvyve@astr.ucl.ac.be // Web: www.astr.ucl.ac.be