contours and boundary between colors

Hello Ferret users,

I'm wondering if it is possible to ensure that the boundary
between color shadings coincide with overlaid contours
plotted for the same field:

   fill/[. . .]        u
   contour/[. . .]/ov  u

assuming that the two [. . .]'s are exactly the same and
contain an identical lev=. . . attribute.  Color boundaries
and contour lines usually coincide, but not always.

I guess this is because FILL and CONTOUR use different
interpolation schemes, if it's not a bug.

Should I post an example? or have you already seen what
I'm talking about?  If I show an exmple, which is preferred,
a URL of the GIF figure or an attachment?

I'm using "FERRET v5.70, Linux(g77) 2.4.18 - 06/30/04".

Regards,
Ryo Furue