Re: How to regrid the data

Hi, Mary
   First of all, I would like to thank you for your help. Following your
advice, I did regrid my data to the desired grid. In order to test the
regridding, I calculated the global average values of my data in the old
grid as well as in the new grid (my data is SST). However, I find out the
global averaged SST in the new grid are about 0.1 degree lowerer than
these calcualted from the old grid. If this is acceptable? Or is there any
problem in the regridding procedure? Thank you.

Ming