How to regrid the data

Hi, guys
    I encountered a problem recently. I have a TS (surface
temperature) data from "atmym001710.ts.nc" and SST(sea surface
temperature) data from "acresum001710.sst.nc" (the one I generated as you
suggested). The horizontal resolution of TS is 64*32 and that of SST is
144*72. Now I want to transform the SST data so that they has the same
horizontal resolution as TS. What I should do? Here is some information of
the data

yes? use acresum001710.sst.nc
yes? use atmym001710.ts.nc
yes? show data
     currently SET data sets:
    1> ./acresum001710.sst.nc
 name     title                             I         J         K      L
 SST_YEAR SST[GT=YEARAXIS@AVE]             1:144     1:72      ...    1:400

    2> ./atmym001710.ts.nc  (default)
 name     title                             I         J         K      L
 TS       Surface Temperature              1:64      1:32      ...    1:400

    I is for lon and J is is for lat. Thank you in advance.

Ming