Plotting PV on isentropic surface

Ferreters:
    I have calculated Ertel potential voriticy and would like to plot
this data on an isentropic
coordinate system.  Does anyone know how to do this in Ferret?

My Data looks like this:
                                                     I            J          K       L
THETA    Potential Temp (K)         1:121      1:91     1:26   1:15
ABSV      Absolute Vort (/s)          1:121      1:91     1:26   1:15
PRES      Pressure (mb)                ...            ...       1:26     ...

Plotting PV as a function of pressure with isotherms overlaid looks good
so I am tempted to
just use this, but wonder how I can plot PV as a function of theta.

Thanks for any help.

Stephen R. Guimond
Graduate Research Assistant
The Center for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies