Re: Masking

Hi Sriram,
             It is fairly easy, use an "IF" condition with the
Y-coordinate axis values of the desired variable as shown below:

   set data coads_climatology
   let eqtr_mask = IF Y[GY=sst] LT -2 OR Y[GY=sst] GT 2 THEN 1
   let sst_noeq  = sst * eqtr_mask
   fill/l=1 sst_noeq ; go land

 Please note that the masking is achived by setting all the values of
eqtr_mask from Y=-2 to Y=2 to missing values (by not specifying the
"ELSE" case for the IF condition).

 With Regards

 Jaison