Re: representation of a single point

hi Mario

I tried your case with netcdf file

it is very easy. I think You may already know this one

yes? use levitus_climatology
yes? let sst = if X[gx=temp] gt 60 AND X[gx=temp] lt 75 AND Y[gy=temp] gt 10 AND Y[gy=temp] lt 15 then temp
yes? fill/k=1 sst
yes? go land

The above one will give a square plot at 60E-75E and 10N-15N and a white
area elsewhere

good luck

Praveen