Re: SGI Altix3700

Hi,
Unfortunately, we are having some difficulties with our ftp server this
week. The operating system was upgraded on the server, and for now the
anonymous ftp server on node Ferret is not running. Our system people
are looking into it, and we hope to have it bac, up shortly. Please keep
checking back.