Re: woa2001 data

Hi all,
Just a general answer to Wendy's and Sriram's questions about finding
data. Here is a page with two links where one can search for OPeNDAP
(DODS) data sets:

http://www.opendap.org/data/index.html

Look for http addresses for datasets in the INFO or DIR links associated
with the results of your search. Once you locate the DODS url, these files
can be used in Ferret as if they are local data. Put the DODS path in quotes,
for example:

yes? set data "http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/nph-nc/Datasets/nodc.woa98/temperat/seasonal/otemp.dd5deg.nc";
yes? show data

Ansley

Prakya Shree Ram wrote:

Hello,

Is there any place where I can get the Levitus World
Ocean Atlas 2001 data in netCDF format? Please provide
me with the lication.

Regards,
Sriram

=====
Dr. P. Shree Ram Research Associate N.I.O, Regional Centre
176, Lawsons Bay Colony
Visakhapatnam-530 017

Tel: +91-891-2539180 (Off.) +91-891-2527303 (Res) +91 9440120306 (Mobile)
Fax : +91-891-2543595