Re: woa2001 data

Hi Sriram,

The NVODS Live Access Server hosts the WOA. Point your browser to http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/nvods?dset=By+Dataset+Name and scroll down to 'World Ocean Atlas'. There are various output products by which you can access the data, including downloading NetCDF files.

The NVODS WOA 2001 is a collection of NetCDF files, one per variable, created at CSIRO by Mark Collier. His contact information can be found by clicking the blue info icon next to the dataset name and then clicking on the 'documentation link'. I've also cc'd him this message.

Joe
--------------------------------------

Prakya Shree Ram wrote:

Hello,

Is there any place where I can get the Levitus World
Ocean Atlas 2001 data in netCDF format? Please provide
me with the lication.

Regards,
Sriram

=====
Dr. P. Shree Ram Research Associate N.I.O, Regional Centre
176, Lawsons Bay Colony
Visakhapatnam-530 017

Tel: +91-891-2539180 (Off.) +91-891-2527303 (Res) +91 9440120306 (Mobile)
Fax : +91-891-2543595