Re: white space at the edge of colored contour plot

Hi Sang-ki
Yes, we've seen this.  Isyour data on an irregularly spaced
grid? Depending on the data and the grid it's on, the algorithm
that does the fill plot can't always fill the entire region.  A
workaround is to do a SHADE plot and then overlay it with
your FILL command, using the same contour levels.

Ansley

Sang-ki Lee wrote:

Hi. My problem is that when "fill" command is used for colored contour,
sometimes I get white space at top or side edge of the colored contour
plot. This problem come and go, and it is nothing to do with missing
data point. Has anyone noticed this problem?

I am using v5.60 on Linux.

Thank you.

Sang-ki