Re: polygon function

    Vincent,

The script polymark.jnl can do this :
First read your ascii file (http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/Users_Guide/current/fer_html.htm  Ch2 Sec5.1)
When you have your longitude latitude and SST_value, try :

! draw basemap
go basemap x=lon_min:lon_max y=lat_min:lat_max
! plot point as colored triangle associated with sst value
go polymark polygon/over/nolab/key longitude latitude SST_value triangle 0.5

Hope this help.
Tony

VINCENT_LEFOUEST@uqar.qc.ca wrote:
Dear users,

I have a 3 columns ascii file with Longitude, Latitude, a SST value.
I would like to plot a symbol representing each georeferenced point and to associate to this symbol a color proportionnal to the SST value.

Can the polygon function do it?

Thank You in advance for your help.

Vincent