Re: Palette saturation in color bar

Tony,

My solution is to do this :

fill/levels=($min,$max,$step) max(min(variable, $saturation_max), $saturation_min)

Regards,

Julien

At 11:34 11/02/2005, Tony Jolibois wrote:
Hi Ferreters,

I produce a lot of plot with ferret like the image attached.
I have a question about the saturation of the palette : the command used for the plot is : fill/levels=($saturation_min)($min,$max,$step)($saturation_max) variable
If I don't specify saturation, ferret put white color for saturation, which is not good for scientists here.
But the problem is that they don't want to see this saturation in the color bar, i.e. they want to see for the min - max of the color bar $min - $max but not $saturation_min - $saturation_max.
So for the plot here they want to see -500 - 100 and not -700 - 200.

Do you know a way in ferret to do this ?

Best regards,
Tony