Re: caution about negative index values (eg i=-5:5)

Dear Mick

Thank you very much for a lot of your consideration on
this matter.
I did not realize that negative index has deep meaning. I
had check your demo script and I will be careful of using
the negative index.

Best Regards,

Takaya Namba

--- Mick.Spillane@noaa.gov からのメッセージ:

!----------------------------------------------------------------
> 	I guess the message from all this is to be a bit
> cautious
> when using negative index variables. Perhaps this is
> all well
> known to those who have been long aware of negative
> indices but, for
> the "old dogs" slow to "learn new tricks" (like me),
> I thought it
> was worth mention.
> Good luck,
> Mick