Re: appending netcdf.Is there limit in number of files.

Dear Sir

If there is a limit of number for appending netcdf files,
could you tell me how to solve my case?

I have 240 monthly data netcdf files of sst from 1985 jan.
to 2004 dec. like

     currently SET data sets:
    1> ./sst198501.nc  (default)
 name     title                             I         J
     K         L
 SSTXY    SST[G=XYGRID@ASN]                1:684     1:684
    ...       ...

sst198501.nc
sst198502.nc
sst198503.nc
.
.
.
sst200410.nc
sst200411.nc
sst200412.nc

(all together 240 files)

I would like to make it one netcdf file with those files
above by appending.

Best Regards,

Takaya Namba

--- Namba Takaya <takayanamba7@yahoo.co.jp> からのメッセ