Automate ferret

Hello All

I have tons of *.nc files to process.
I need to open them individually and pick a data from a
selected data point.

Is there a way to automate this?
For instance open ferret, load the data, extract the data,
close the data, load another data set, extract and so on.

thanks so many in advance
roland

> Dear all,
>
> How to draw a thick line thicker than "thick=3" in a "plot/vs..." command?
> Just like "dark" in "contour" command.
>
> Thanks,
> Jian

> Jian Ma
>
> M. S. in Physical Oceanography
> The First Institute of Oceanography
> State Oceanic Administration
> P. R. China
>
> No. 6 Xian-Xia-Ling Road, Qingdao 266061
> Tel: 86-532-8967401
> Fax: 86-532-8967400

Rolando S. Balotro
University of Miami
Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science (RSMAS)
Division of Meteorology and Physical Oceanography
4600 Rickenbacker Causeway Miami, FL 33149
Tel. Number: (1)-305-361-4933
Email: rbalotro@rsmas.miami.edu