overlay with Rotated Mercator projection

Dear ferret users,
I am trying to overlay contry boundry over the model
output in Rotated Mercator projection. One of my
friends gave me "my_xy.jnl" script for this. But i get
foloowing  error message when i use " go my_xy"
command

yes? go my_xy
! can data/all
can region
 **ERROR: command syntax: region
can region
Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution
aborted
============================
how can i run go my_xy script; other go scripts that
are ncluded in ferret works fine.

My second question is after exectuting the commands in
my_xy.jnl script line by line and opening a cdf file
when i execute folllowing command:
"fill/nolabel/hlimit=`xmin`:`xmax`:0/vlimit=`ymin`:`ymax`:0
rt, x_page, y_page"
strange values for xmin, xmax and ymin,ymax is
displayed in the following line and the ferret
crashes. however If i remove the hlimit and vhimit
option from that command then the image is displayed
in x window but the strane latitude and longitude
values are displaced .
Please sugget me how to execute my_xy.jnl script with
go command and how to display correct latitude
longitude value along the axis.
Regards
jagadish