problem of the extenal function -- lsl_lowpass

Hi all:
 I got a problem for using lsl_lowpass function to
filter my 2D  daily data.

My dataset and varibles as following

   1> ./st.cdf  (default)
name     title                             I        J        K         L
SALTC    Salinity on z-level              1:160    1:70      1:12      1:1826
TEMPC    Temperature on z-level           1:160    1:70      1:12      1:1826
    TTW20 = TEMPC[I=70:120,J=1:50,K=3]
    LP20 = LSL_LOWPASS(TTW20,365,365)

While i shaded lp20 , " command : "yes? shade/l=10 lp20" ,
I got  error message as following :

Bailing out of external function
"lsl_lowpass":
       LSL_FILTER: The filter span must be less than or equal to the number
of points
**ERROR: : error in external function

Actually,I have no idea where I went wrong.
I'd like to know how the lsl_lowpass function to be apply for 2D or 3D data.

Teach me to solve this problem,plz.
Sorry for my poor English.
Thanks a lot.

Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱