Re: draw grids in the map.

Hello Namba Takaya,
	Your script works fine for me using ferret v5.70 - I get six
little boxes below the island.  The /thick=0.2 does not match the
description in the manual where the allowed values for the argument would
seem to be 1,2, or 3 corresponding to the thicknesses of lines 1, 7, and
13 in the case of regular black lines.  But the value 0.2 does not cause
any problem when I tested your script - it just gave a normal thickness
line.
	Can you give more detail about how the script failed when you
ran it.

Mick

|!!! Mick.Spillane@noaa.gov !!!|
|__Room 2070 Bldg#3 NOAA/PMEL__|