Re: GIF ouput

Hi,

I've still the GIF ouput problem : in use this command : ferret -nojnl -gif -server < myscript.jnl
which make only this :

plot/line/vs {2,3},{5,6}
frame/file=p.gif

On my Windows 2000 system (and Ferret 5.51) it seems work some times and doesn't work other times...
On my Windows NT system (and Ferret 5.51 or 5.53) it never works : I have sometimes a corrupted (bad LZW ...) GIF, or a GIF all white with some black lines on the top, randomly changing...

Are there solutions to my problem ?

Thanks in advance for help,

Julien