geostrophic current again

Dear sir

Accoding to the mail dated Wed, 19 Nov 2003 by xuhuacheng
on how to obtain geostrophic velocity,
he asked for the solution how to obtain the geostrophic
current by the anomaly of geostrophic hight downloaded
from AVISO. However, I still could not understand how to
do it.

I try to do exactly the same.

yes? show data
     currently SET data sets:
    1> .\hh_msla_oer_merged_h_15655.nc  (default)
 name     title                             I         J
     K         L
 LATLONMIN
          Latitude/Longitude of south/oue  1:2       ...
    ...       ...
 LATLONSTEP
          latitude/longitude steps         1:2       ...
    ...       ...
 GRID_0001
          H                                1:1080    1:915
    ...       ...

Could you tell me how to do it again?
The data is a anomaly of the ssh. Even though we calculate
the geostrophic current, this must be relative value,
isn't it?

Best Regards,

Takaya Namba

STOP HIV/AIDS.