specify grid for MM5 v3 files

Hi,

I work on COARDS MM5 (v3) files with grid specified into 2 2D variables latitcrs and longicrs :

dimensions:
time = UNLIMITED ; // (97 currently)
i_dot = 40 ;
j_dot = 31 ;
i_cross = 39 ;
j_cross = 30 ;
pressure = 22 ;

variables:
float latitcrs(i_cross, j_cross) ;
latitcrs:long_name = "LATITUDE (SOUTH NEGATIVE)" ;
latitcrs:units = "degrees" ;
float longicrs(i_cross, j_cross) ;
longicrs:long_name = "LONGITUDE (WEST NEGATIVE)" ;
longicrs:units = "degrees" ;
float u10(time, i_cross, j_cross) ;
u10:long_name = "10-meter U Component" ;
u10:units = "m s{-1}" ;

I can display with ferret the u10 variable in (i_cross, j_cross) grid, but I need to use the (latitcrs, longicrs) or at least change the axis labels to lon/lat instead i/j ...
Is it possible to do this in Ferret ?

Many thanks in advance for help,

Julien