Re: How to move plot keys?

Benyang Tang wrote:

> When I plot 2 lines, I get 2 line keys (something like Matlab's
> caption). How do I move them, and change the texts?

The easiest way is to use the "legend.jnl" script, provided with your
ferret installation if you have ferret 5.6 or higher. Use it like
this:

plot /nolabel /set_up variable_1, variable_2, variable_3
go legend 1 "my variable 1"
go legend 2 "my variable 2"
go legend 3 "my variable 3"
ppl plot

you can also specify the location of the key with ul, ur, ll, lr after
the title. Run the script test_legend.jnl for an example.

Hein Zelle

    Hein Zelle
    Dept. of Oceanographic Research
    KNMI, The Netherlands