Re: Lines thickness bug in -gif mode

Hi Julien,
Yes, we had recently noticed this as well, and it's on our list to
look into. This is the case on all systems, not just windows. In -gif mode, Ferret makes calls to a different graphics library than
in the other modes. Thank you for the report.

Ansley

Julien Demaria wrote:

Hi,

I work on Windows 2000 with the 5.51 version, and I report this :

plot/vs/line/thickness=1 {2,3},{2,2}
plot/vs/line/thickness=2/over {2,3},{2.2,2.2}
plot/vs/line/thickness=3/over {2,3},{2.3,2.3}

works well on X Window (cygwin), but in -gif -server mode, the second and third lines have respectively a thickness of 3 and 4 pixels instead of the 2 and 3 expected...

Is it a bug ?

Thanks in advance,

Julien