Re: Getting number of variables

Hi Sudheer,
Does @NGD and @NBD give you what you need? Even when you have
read your data onto the default abstract axis, LET N = var[I=@NGD] will set
the value of N to the number of valid points.

Sudheer Joseph wrote:

Dear Jaison,
I agree that it is good to define the axis properly and read the variable in to it , But I am doing a batch job where in, there is a list of data going to ferret and getting data of corresponding locations form a netcdf file and do some calculation involving both. here it is hard to define the axis since it varies its size with every file and it depends on the number of common point s in both datasets.

thanks,
Sudheer

***************************************
Dr. Sudheer Joseph
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services
Gajularamaram B.O., IDA Jeedeemetla S.O.
Via Pragathi Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
Pin:5000 55
Tel:+91-40-23044600(R)
Tel:+91-40-9440832534(Mobile)
Tel:+91-40-25503595(O)