Re: Lines colors and thickness

Hi Julien,
Please take a look at the recent thread in the archives that starts with this message.
http://www.ferret.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/fu_2003/msg01672.html

The short answer is that for now the number of line types are limited, but
that you can change the colors. I had hoped it would be an easy addition to
the code to add more line "types" and thus let users set more colors to suit
their needs, but my first look at that showed it wasn't as simple a change to
implement as I had hoped. It is on our list of improvements to work on for a
future release.

Ansley Manke

Julien Demaria wrote:

Hi,

Are there ways to select other different colors (for example choose them with R,G,B) than the Ferret default 6 colors black, red, green, blue, cyan, magenta (and white with thickness 1 only) ? or Ferret is limited to only 6 colors and 3 thickness for lines ?

Thanks in advance,

Julien