Re: Problem with labels

I consider this readline bug to be the number one
embarrassing bug of Ferret.

It means you cannot paste commands into a Ferret
section, and you cannot pipe a jnl file in a shell
command line.

I suggest that the Ferret developers put the issue to
the very top of their priority.

El Martes, 26 de Octubre de 2004 18:40, escribió:
> Hi Paco,
> I'll answer you outside of the Users List until we
find out
> what the answer is, and then post it back to the
whole list.
> There is not an upper limit on the number of labels.
 The error
> indicates that Ferret somehow can't translate a
command.  It's
> as if the text  @P422-10 has been separated from the
rest of
> the command somehow.
>
> Are you using redirection to pass your script to
Ferret?  If you
> are running Ferret with a Unix command like
>
>  > ferret -gif < myscript.jnl
>
> Here is a message from the archives describing what
I think might

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/fu_2003/msg00883.html

> An  answer is to create a short go script which does
nothing
> but call your script and exit.  So you'd have a
script with