fill vs shade

Hi,

I don't know why, but sometimes the fill command let some blank hole on top-left and bottom-left of my window, and if I test the same parameters with the shade command, there aren't any hole.
It is as if the 2 top-left and bottom-left last filled polygons aren't well computed and so I see some blank regions...
For the moment I use a bad hack : I shade my data, and then fill with /overlay...
Is it a known bug ?

I use ferret 5.51 on Win2000 Pro.

Thanks in advance for help,

Julien