Re: Use of $0 in GO script

Hi Dan,
Thanks for the report - this is a bug which had been reported previously.
We have a fix for it which will be in the next release of Ferret (to be
released very soon! )

Ansley Manke

Dan Hodson wrote:

Hi there,

I've been using a GO script for a while now that uses
the $0 argument - under 5.22 this returns the filename
of the GO script. However, when I run the same script
under 5.51 Ferret complains with:

**ERROR: command syntax: illegal GO command argument: $ 0

The 5.51 documentation says that $0 is valid. Has anyone else
had the same problem? Does $0 work under 5.70 ?

Cheers,

Dan