Re: simple plot

hi Wendy,
	you can do it in the following way:

 let xv = temp[k=2]; ! define variable which will be along x-axis
 let yv = s[k=2]; ! define variable which will be along y-axis

! plot the data
 plot/vs/sym=1 xv, yv

! now make the linear fit using least square method
! basically calculate ave and amp of the equation: y = amp*x + ave

 let xy = xv*yv
 let xx = xv*xv

 let p = xv[x=@sum,y=@sum]
 let q = yv[x=@sum,y=@sum]