Re: Journal

Hi David,
You can give land.jnl a third argument which sets
the pen number for national boundaries.  So,

yes? go land 1 basemap 2

will make a basemap plot (not an overlay) with
the continents in black and national boundaries
in red.  As a general rule, you can always get
information about the arguments to scripts by
saying,

yes? go/help land.jnl

this types out the first part of the script and
lets you read the documentation that's in there.
land.jnl has some examples of different ways to
call it in its header.

Mary