January at the end on the time axis

Hi Ferrets,

I just created a single cdf file from 12 monthly 2D cdf files following the
tip at Ferret's FAQ website. However, when I plot the seasonal cycle my first
time step is Feb and Jan apears at the end of the time axis.

What's going on? How can I fix this? Did I make some mistake defining the time
axis?

I did:

define axis/t0=1-jan-0000/t=1:12:1/edges/units=months/modulo tyear
define grid/t=tyear gg
let tx = t[g=gg]*0+taux
let ty = t[g=gg]*0+tauy
set variable/title="Zonal Wind Stress"/unit="kg/m/s2" tx
set variable/title="Meridional Wind Stress"/unit="kg/m/s2" ty
!loop over input files
use qs1
save/file=quickscat.cdf tx[l=1],ty[l=1]
use qs2
save/append/file=quickscat.cdf tx[l=2],ty[l=2]
use qs3

Thanx,
Domingos.
--