Re: Sigma to pressure level

Dear Ansley,

Thank you very much for your guidance.

I would like to be more clear on the following

>I don't know quite what you mean in your question about the averaging.
>Do you want to take a collection of x-y locations and find the average of a
>variable at those points? (If so then the term would be points rather than
>grids.)  You can use the SAMPLEXY function to find the value of a variable
>at a set of points:
I guess you are talking about grid point here. yes I want to get average value of variable
over a collection of variable.

Now I wondering, how can i draw a time- longitude like plot of a variable;where  instead of having x axis over a fixed latitude (eg 25 N) i want x axis to be inclined one say for example  the straight line with 80E,30N to 90E,25N  as its end points

regards

jagadish

Do you Yahoo!?