Re: Setting a region

Hi Ben,

The Y region that you are attempting to set is broader that the Y size of the
grid, itself.  Essentially, there are two "sizes" to be set: 1) the span of data
that you are interested in; and 2) the span of the plotted axes.  The Set Region
command (and the /X=/Y= qualifiers on the various commands) sets the span of the
data.

  ==> use the /HLIMITS and /VLIMITS commands to control the plotting region
independently from the data region.

    - steve

--

Steve Hankin, NOAA/PMEL -- Steven.C.Hankin@noaa.gov
7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115-0070